Tuesday, February 17, 2009


WHILE Mrs. C is in Egypt


ELEMENTARY
The kids are working on writing up an interesting or funny story about living cross culturally/being a TCK/something dramatic or conflict ridden!
('cause that's what makes drama interesting!)
If they email it to me, I will write it into a sketch for the group to read and perhaps perform (they can let me know if they want to remain anonymous - I will make up fictional characters)

MIDDLE
1. searching the internet, or library for scripts. skits or sketches that they might be able to do in chapel, or that they just REALLY like. FIND ONE and make enough copies to read March 10th.

2. I THINK THIS CAN BE DONE FOR YOUR quiet times for Bible Class.
Pick one of the Blessings of who you are according to God's promises in Scripture. Pick one of the verses and memorize it in the NIV version. We're going to turn it into our own short dramatic/audience interactive piece when I come back.

3. You can start memorizing your part in the play we read today. THE GREAT ESCAPE (thanks Cameron for finding it!!!)

Read about the training from last year! See photos.

No comments: