Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Wonderful job on our Trip to Jerusalem 30AD. I was pleased with your performance and it seemed like the rest of the school (and parents) thought it was a special time. I'm sorry again that the sound system was a problem. I found my ipod at home on my desk. In spite of competition in practice from our Buddhist loud speakers, and rainstorms and missing cast members each week and forgetting which order you went on the verses...with the Lord's help you pulled it off. look for the video soon. Thanks to Ken A. for taping it for us.


QUESTIONS: What did I learn? What encouraging words can I pass on? What would I do over?
Cast Comments:

I'd practice my lines more and review just before the show - Benjamin
I'd have a properties helpers and a more accurate prop list so i wouldn't lose important things for the show - Kimberly
Don't rush or hurry your lines. You only have one shot at it! - Micah
"Good Job" from Josh Yi in 3rd grade. I'm glad they laughed - Anuj
We needed to be louder, no walls to bounce the sound off. My throat was stinging afterward - Cameron
As people left they had a lot of good things to say, "You did a good job," "Some of you have possible careers as actors"- Tyler
I was embarassed to be the only girl to remember "This is what we preach!" - Ami (who gets MVP for remembering!!!)
No one said anything to me afterward except my mom and dad. No one in the 4th grade or whole school! - Ellie
(go Ellie! You memorized a lot of lines in a short amount of time!)
Everyone should have memorized their lines better. Some of you were nervous and didn't do your best - Danny (which is EXACTLY why Danny didn't want to have lines in the show - he thinks these things are really important and knew that he couldn't do it in the short time we had to prepare.)
I would actually have participated - John (who's come back to drama workout after being away for awhile! yeah!)

No comments: